GENUINE INTERVOLT 12 VOLT 25 AMP DC TO DC CHARGER WITH MPPT SOLAR INPUT & DUAL BATTERY MONITOR , BRAND NEW IN BOX WITH FULL NATIONWIDE 2 YEAR WARRANTY
The DCC Pro was developed for the purpose of charging and maintaining any auxiliary battery in an installation where the starting battery is used as the supply source. It has been designed for use in 4WDs, RVs, buses, coaches, caravans, campers or any vehicle with a 12VDC electrical system. The DCC Pro is built for our tough Australian conditions. This unit is designed to maintain output in the harshest of environments under the highest ambient temperatures.
The DCC Pro is a standalone power conversion device. It will manage a variety of different battery types according to their specific charging requirements. As no modification to the vehicle’s original wiring is required this ensures the manufacturer’s electrical system is not compromised in any way.
The DCC Pro is a highly innovative product with many unique features. It has the flexibility to adapt to almost any vehicle, old or new, simple or complex with or without an ECU controlled electrical system and even allows the operator monitor the charging status from the comfort of the cabin!
- The best in-class performance for a charger of this size :The DCC Pro is a true 25 Amp charger, that is, 25 Amps at 50°C all day, every day. In addition the DCC Pro will continue charging at reduced output right up to 85°C!
- Remote monitoring from the comfort of the driving seat : The DCC Pro is kitted with an interactive, in-cabin display for remote monitoring of the auxiliary charging status from both main and solar power charging sources.
- Solar ready – no need for a separate regulator or relay : The DCC Pro is a complete MPPT solar charge controller capable of handling 250 Watts of power with up to 30% greater efficiency than a standard PWM regulator.
- Under bonnet charging device is dust and water proof : The DCC Pro is sealed to IP67 standard and is designed to be mounted in the engine bay or on the chassis itself. The DCC Pro can handle temporary submersion!
- Capable of monitoring two chargers on a single display : The DCC Pro Remote Display can accept and monitor two Individual Charging Devices at once! No need to purchase a second display when two auxiliary batteries are used.
FOR FURTHER TECHNICAL DATA CLICK HERE
TO VIEW THE BROCHURE CLICK HERE
TO VIEW THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL CLICK HERE
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AUTOELEC users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.