GENUINE BRAND NEW BAINTECH BAINTUFF FOLDING 12V 100W SOLAR PANEL WITH BUILT IN CHARGE CONTROL / REGULATOR AND LEAD KIT IN HEAVY DUTY PADDED CARRY BAG WITH FULL NATIONWIDE WARRANTY MODEL P/N BAIN100W
This Monocrystalline panel offers greater efficiency and is ideal for charging batteries.This 100W model is great for most portable camping fridge / battery situations providing approx 23-28 amps a day in good weather ( see below what is the performance of your solar panel dependent on?) . Comes complete with leads and carry bag. Feet position angles designed for use in the southern hemisphere.Designed for use on caravans, motor homes, remote pumps etc as well as shacks and holiday homes where power is required to charge batteries servicing larger or multiple appliances. The kits are ready for use straight out of the bag.
Bi-Fold Waterproof Design, Heavy Duty Fittings, PWM & Cables included.
- A-Grade Monocrystalline Solar Cells
- 12 volt, 15 amp heavy duty regulator
- 5 m lead with alligator clips
- Folds up easily and compact
- Weight kg (Including cables & carry bag )
- Completely waterproof, including the in-built regulator. This means you do not need to bring your panel in when it looks like it is going to rain.
- Battery Status & Charge Indication
- Regulator will auto set to charge your exact battery type with Wet, AGM, Calcium and Gel . This not only charges your battery in the quickest and most efficient way possible but also extends the life span of the battery by preventing harmful overcharging.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminium frame with stainless steel fittings; this will not rust and will stay in great condition for years
- Protective plastic corners avoid damage in transit and also help prevent the panels slipping on hard surfaces.
- 1x Folding Solar Panel (pre-wired and ready to go out of the box )
- 1x 12V DC 15 Amp Waterproof Solar Charge Controller
- 1x 5 Meter Heavy Duty Insulated Cable with Alligator Clips
- 1x Extra Heavy Duty Reinforced Dust-Proof Vinyl Carry Bag with Accessory Pocket
- 1x Operation Manual
What is the performance of your solar panel dependent on?
The first factor influencing how much electrical energy you will generate is the size (otherwise known as rated power) of your solar panel. A larger panel ( more watts ) will produce more electrical energy (just as a bigger car engine has more grunt).But if we move past the obvious impact of size, the amount of energy your solar cells produce depends on how much fuel they are fed (just as the amount of energy a car engine will produce depends on how much petrol you pump into it via your foot on the throttle). In the case of solar cells, their fuel is the sun.
The amount of sun your solar cells are exposed to (and hence how much energy they will generate) depends upon:
- The orientation and tilt of your installation (which you always try to optimise but depends on the situation)
- Whether there are shadows cast over your panel (due to trees, buildings etc)
- The number of daylight hours (governed by where you are located in Australia)
- The intensity of the sunlight (governed by where you are located in Australia )
- The number of hours of full sun vs cloudy days (governed by the weather)
If we exclude the first two factors, which you have a degree of control over, your location in Australia is the primary variable dictating how much energy your panel will produce. Hence, say a 100 watt system in Melbourne will typically not produce as much electrical energy over the year as the same system in Alice Springs.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AUTOELEC.COM.AU PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.