GENUINE BAINTUFF LIGHTWEIGHT FOLDING 12V 120W SOLAR PANEL BLANKET BLUE BRAND NEW IN SEALED BOX WITH FULL NATIONWIDE WARRANTY UPGRADE VERSION WITH 20 AMP PWM SMART SOLAR REGULATOR MODEL P/N BTBLANKET120-BLUE
The Baintuff lightweight solar blanket is the cumilation of development by Bainbridge technologies based on feedback by recreational and professional offroaders and campers alike .With High efficiency panels the solar panel efficiency of the Baintuff folding solar blanket is up to 18%, while most of the similar products on the market are 15% or lower. With a unique design and equipped with a smart 20amp 12/24v PWM with chemistry profiles for 3 types of batteries: Sealed, GEL, and Flooded. The regulator comes wired with Anderson plug connectors RED and GREY , which enables the user to directly connect the RED Anderson solar blanket lead to the solar controller. A 6 metre extension lead as well as a lead with alligator clamp connectors are also included.
Traditionally, portable solar charging has not been considered a stable source of power. A solar panel powered by unstable sunlight leads to unstable current and voltage, which will shorten your devices life or even damage it .This is not the case with the Baintuff folding solar blanket .
With an automatically recognised USB IC built in this special IC makes the charging current as powerful as possible so the charge rate is a lot quicker, whereas other kinds of folding solar panels only consume some of the output current, making the charging time much longer.Most folding solar panels with a USB connector cannot charge some types of mobile phones due to not having an automatically recognised USB IC. The Baintuff folding solar blanket can!
- Durable waterproof materials and double stitched frameless design that folds up
- Pressed in Brass eyelets for hanging or securing for maximum solar capture
- Compact design that fits into a compact 39.8cm x 30cm x 7.8 cm
- Weighing only 3.6 kg wattage for kilo is one of the lightest on the market
- Solar panel efficiency is up to 18%, while most of the similar products on the market are 15% or lower.
- Built in voltage regulator keeps a consistent current running to your device prolonging its life.
- Efficiency : Up to 18%
- Output : 5.5V/2A & 18V/6.6A
- Rated Power :18V 120W
- Unfolded Blanket Size : 1560mm x 770mm
- Unfolded Panel Size : 398 x 300 x 78mm / 15.67 x 11.81 x 3.07inches
- Weight : 3.6kg / 7.9lbs / 126.99oz
VIDEOS AND PDFs
CLICK HERE to view the Pdf brochure
*PLEASE NOTE, THIS VIDEO SHOWS THE 180W VERSION, THIS LISTING IS FOR THE 120W VERSION. PLEASE USE VIDEO AS A GUIDE
What is the performance of your solar panel dependent on?
The first factor influencing how much electrical energy you will generate is the size (otherwise known as rated power) of your solar panel. A larger panel ( more watts ) will produce more electrical energy (just as a bigger car engine has more grunt).But if we move past the obvious impact of size, the amount of energy your solar cells produce depends on how much fuel they are fed (just as the amount of energy a car engine will produce depends on how much petrol you pump into it via your foot on the throttle). In the case of solar cells, their fuel is the sun.
The amount of sun your solar cells are exposed to (and hence how much energy they will generate) depends upon:
- The orientation and tilt of your installation (which you always try to optimise but depends on the situation)
- Whether there are shadows cast over your panel (due to trees, buildings etc)
- The number of daylight hours (governed by where you are located in Australia)
- The intensity of the sunlight (governed by where you are located in Australia )
- The number of hours of full sun vs cloudy days (governed by the weather)
If we exclude the first two factors, which you have a degree of control over, your location in Australia is the primary variable dictating how much energy your panel will produce. Hence, say a 100 watt system in Melbourne will typically not produce as much electrical energy over the year as the same system in Alice Springs.
REMEMBER WE OFFER FREE SECURED SHIPPING WITH TRACKING ON THIS LISTING
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AUTOELEC.COM.AU PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.