GENUINE PRIMUS FOLDING 12V 120W SOLAR PANEL BRAND NEW IN SEALED BOX WITH FULL NATIONWIDE WARRANTY MODEL P/N PRI20023NC
This 120W solar kit has the performance of a standard type 160W panel due to the high efficiency C60 Sunpower cells this is made with and is 25% of the weight and 25% of the space when compared to a standard 120W folding type panel.Maxeon® Solar Cells: Fundamentally better , Engineered for performance, designed for durability.
Primus has developed the ultimate high performance, super-efficient, compact and lightweight solar power solution for campers to go further and stay longer. Both 120W ( this listing ) and 200W ( see sellers other items ) models utilise the Sunpower™ C60 cells which produce up to 30% more power than conventional type solar cells currently available. The efficiency of these cells is unmatched with the 'Busbar' grid lines moved to the back of the cell providing an uninterrupted all black surface to absorb more sunlight than conventional cells. The Sunpower™ C60 cells are also built on a solid copper backing making the cell virtually impervious to corrosion and cracking. Couple the Sunpower™ C60cells with our advanced technology 15A Digital Smart Charge Controller you get a power source solution that will give you years of trouble-free performance.
SOLAR PANEL FEATURES
- 22.5% highly efficient Sun Power™ monocrystalline C60 solar cells
- Six 20W panels (120W model) or ten 20W panels (200W model) using six Sunpower™ cells per panel with solid copper backing
- Compact and lightweight – 120W 4kg, 200W 6kg
- Heavy-duty 900D outer material
- Carry handle with non-slip rubber grip
INLINE CONTROLLER FEATURES
- Multiple mounting options utilising powerful 'rare earth magnets' built-in to the back of the controller body or using the supplied fixed wall bracket
- Able to be positioned directly next to the battery for optimum charging performance
- Internally housed into each end are heavy duty 50A Anderson style plugs which are also colour coded to easily distinguish the correct input and output connections.
- Advanced micro control unit (MCU) uses Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) technology for high efficient operation
- Able to be used on GEL, AGM, Conventional lead-acid (WET), Calcium, Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFeP04) and Lithium Titanium Oxide (LTO) type batteries only
- Rugged design, utilising rubber protection on each corner and a large LCD screen clearly displaying all the information that you will need.
- Weatherproof design
- 50A heavy duty Anderson plugs
- 5m twin core extension lead
- 0.8m extension lead with battery clamps
- Smart Charge Controller
ABOUT SOLAR POWER
What is the performance of your solar panel dependent on?
The first factor influencing how much electrical energy you will generate is the size (otherwise known as rated power) of your solar panel. A larger panel ( more watts ) will produce more electrical energy (just as a bigger car engine has more grunt).But if we move past the obvious impact of size, the amount of energy your solar cells produce depends on how much fuel they are fed (just as the amount of energy a car engine will produce depends on how much petrol you pump into it via your foot on the throttle). In the case of solar cells, their fuel is the sun.
The amount of sun your solar cells are exposed to (and hence how much energy they will generate) depends upon:
- The orientation and tilt of your installation (which you always try to optimise but depends on the situation)
- Whether there are shadows cast over your panel (due to trees, buildings etc)
- The number of daylight hours (governed by where you are located in Australia)
- The intensity of the sunlight (governed by where you are located in Australia )
- The number of hours of full sun vs cloudy days (governed by the weather)
If we exclude the first two factors, which you have a degree of control over, your location in Australia is the primary variable dictating how much energy your panel will produce. Hence, say a 100 watt system in Melbourne will typically not produce as much electrical energy over the year as the same system in Alice Springs.
TO VIEW THE MANUAL CLICK HERE
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AUTOELEC.COM.AU PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.