GENUINE BAINTUFF 2019 VERSION LIGHTWEIGHT FOLDING 12V 180W SOLAR PANEL BLANKET ORANGE* BRAND NEW IN SEALED BOX WITH FULL NATIONWIDE WARRANTY UPGRADE VERSION WITH VICTRON 20AMP SOLAR REGULATOR MODEL P/N BTBLANKET180
Continually improving their products the 2019 version of this solar blanket has benefitted from customer feedback with these useful improvements:
1, A complete PLUG and PLAY solution from Blanket to regulator to connecting to power source
2, Protection at the back of the Anderson plugs and the cables to reduce fatigue at this connection
3, Victron Blue Power PWM Regulator fitted with protection at the back of the Anderson plugs to reduce fatigue
*NOTE: The 2019 versions are ONLY available in ORANGE
The Baintuff lightweight solar blanket is the cumilation of development by Bainbridge technologies based on feedback by recreational and professional offroaders and campers alike .With High efficiency panels the solar panel efficiency of the Baintuff folding solar blanket is up to 18%, while most of the similar products on the market are 15% or lower.
Victron regulator now included as standard valued at RRP $76.50 the baintuff solar blanket is equipped with a quality Victron BlueSolar PWM-Light Charge Controller 12/24v 20A. The regulator comes wired with Anderson plug connectors RED and GREY , which enables the user to directly connect the RED Anderson 6m solar blanket lead to the solar controller.
Traditionally, portable solar charging has not been considered a stable source of power. A solar panel powered by unstable sunlight leads to unstable current and voltage, which will shorten your devices life or even damage it .This is not the case with the Baintuff folding solar blanket .
With an automatically recognised USB IC built in this special IC makes the charging current as powerful as possible so the charge rate is a lot quicker, whereas other kinds of folding solar panels only consume some of the output current, making the charging time much longer. Most folding solar panels with a USB connector cannot charge some types of mobile phones due to not having an automatically recognised USB IC. The Baintuff folding solar blanket can!
- Durable waterproof materials and double stitched frameless design that folds up
- Pressed in Brass eyelets for hanging or securing for maximum solar capture
- Compact design that fits into a compact 39.8cm x 30cm x 7.8 cm
- Weighing only 5.11 kg wattage for kilo is one of the lightest on the market
- Solar panel efficiency is up to 18%, while most of the similar products on the market are 15% or lower.
- Efficiency: 18%
- Output: 5.5V/2A & 18V/10A
- Rated Power:18V 180W
- Unfolded Blanket Size: 1930mm x 800mm
- Unfolded Panel Size: 398 x 300 x 78mm / 15.67 x 11.81 x 3.07inches
- Weight: 5.11kg / 11.26lbs / 180.23oz
- Genuine Baintuff 180 watt folding solar blanket
- Genuine Victron Blue Power PWM regulator with prefitted Anderson style plugs ( Grey and Red )
- Genuine Baintech 6 metre extension lead with prefitted Anderson style plugs (Red )
- Fuse protected Alligator clamp connectors with prefitted Anderson style plug ( Grey )
VICTRON PWM LIGHT 12/24 REGULATOR
• Load output with low battery voltage disconnect function.
• Lighting control function, one timer only.
• Two digit seven segment display for quick and easy setting of the load output functionality, including timer setting.
• Three stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, float), not programmable.
• Load output protected against over load and short circuit.
• Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar array and/or battery.
TO VIEW THE REGULATOR BROCHURE CLICK HERE
VIDEOS AND PDFs
What is the performance of your solar panel dependent on?
The first factor influencing how much electrical energy you will generate is the size (otherwise known as rated power) of your solar panel. A larger panel ( more watts ) will produce more electrical energy (just as a bigger car engine has more grunt).But if we move past the obvious impact of size, the amount of energy your solar cells produce depends on how much fuel they are fed (just as the amount of energy a car engine will produce depends on how much petrol you pump into it via your foot on the throttle). In the case of solar cells, their fuel is the sun.
The amount of sun your solar cells are exposed to (and hence how much energy they will generate) depends upon:
- The orientation and tilt of your installation (which you always try to optimise but depends on the situation)
- Whether there are shadows cast over your panel (due to trees, buildings etc)
- The number of daylight hours (governed by where you are located in Australia)
- The intensity of the sunlight (governed by where you are located in Australia )
- The number of hours of full sun vs cloudy days (governed by the weather)
If we exclude the first two factors, which you have a degree of control over, your location in Australia is the primary variable dictating how much energy your panel will produce. Hence, say a 100 watt system in Melbourne will typically not produce as much electrical energy over the year as the same system in Alice Springs.
REMEMBER WE OFFER FREE SECURED SHIPPING WITH TRACKING ON THIS LISTING
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AUTOELEC users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.