20Ah Amp Hour Battery Agm Sla 12 Volt 12V Deep Cycle Dual Fridge Solar 20 Ah New
FAST FREIGHT * 3 YEAR WARRANTY * SERIES 2 IMPROVED
Make 4 payments of $14.99 over 8 weeks and get it now!
20AH (AMP HOUR) AGM ( ABSORBED GLASS MAT ) SLA ( SEALED LEAD ACID ) HYBRID ( BATTERY SUITABLE FOR DEEP CYCLE AND EMERGENCY STARTING APPLICATIONS ) MODEL P/N NPC20-12 WITH FULL NATIONWIDE 3 YEAR WARRANTY.
As we sell dozens of these each week and shipments are consistently arriving , you can be assured that you are always receiving fresh stock
Always improving their batteries Power AGM are at the forefront of battery technology , only trusted well known brands will keep reinvesting in their products to bring you the end user the best batteries on the market.
The latest technology has gone into this battery and has been developed and engineered to meet the rigorous demands of Australian conditions with extra heavy duty construction for vibration in 4wd's caravans and camper trailers. These rechargeable batteries are lead-lead dioxide systems. The dilute sulfuric acid electrolyte is absorbed by separators and thus immobilized. Should the battery be accidentally overcharged producing hydrogen and oxygen, Special one-way valves allow the gases to escape thus avoiding excessive pressure build-up. Otherwise, the battery is completely sealed and is, therefore, maintenance-free, leak proof and usable in any position.
- Maintenance-Free, Non-Spillable - Proven VRLA technology guarantees safe operation without maintenance and ‘nonrestricted article’ ( road use ) status for transportation.
- Handle - Detachable rope carry handles.
- Low Self-Discharge - Lead-calcium alloy grids and use of high purity lead account for superior shelf-life characteristics permitting storage for extended periods of time.
- Designed-In Reliability - Cutting-edge manufacturing and process control combined with meticulous quality assurance procedures guarantee consistent and dependable performance.
- Absorbent Glass Mat(AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding.
- Not restricted for air transport-comp lies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67.
- UL-recognized component.
- Can be mounted in any orientation.
- Computer designed lead, calcium tin alloy grid for high power density.
- Long service life, float or cyclic applications.
- Maintenance-free operation.
- Low self discharge.
- Weight 5.6 kg
- Dimensions 18.1 x 7.7 x 16.7 cm
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Autoelec users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.