AUTOGEAR BRASS 12 VOLT CIRCUIT TESTER MODEL P/N CT01
This test light has a 12 volt globe connected with one insulated wire lead with aligator clamp on one end and a probe on the other end . By connecting the aligator clamp to an earth (ground) reference and touching the probe tip to various points in a circuit, the presence or absence of voltage at each point can be determined, allowing simple faults to be detected and traced to their root cause.
- Tests ONLY 12 Volt circuits
- Globe illuminates to indicate active power
- Suitable for automotive or marine use
- Solid brass construction
- 660mm lead ( approx )
- Dimensions 105mm long , 11mm dia at widest point
- Srew on protective brass cap to protect probe
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Autoelec users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.