GENUINE BC BATTERY CONTROLLER CHARGER AND MAINTAINER AUTOMATIC MULTICYCLE TECHNOLOGY MODEL P/N BCEASY62015
BC EASY 6 LIMITED EDITION is managed by a latest-generation microprocessor, which is in charge of monitoring the battery parameters in real time and to execute a new multi-cycle charging algorithm. BC EASY 6 LIMITED EDITION is specifically designed for charging and maintaining all 12V lead-acid batteries currently available on the market (traditional, VRLA, MF, AGM, GEL, Ca/Ca, etc). The device is addressed to recharge batteries with a capacity from 3 to 70 Ah (up to 100 Ah for Maintenance only).
6 CYCLES CHARGING TECHNOLOGY
1. Initialization: the device checks if one or more cells are shorted, in order to verify that the battery is in a proper condition to be recharged/recovered.
2. Soft Charge: if the battery is in a condition of significant undercharge, the device provides a light pulsing current to the battery, to overcome this critical phase.
3. Bulk Charge: the device provides full current to the battery, recovering about 85-90% of the battery capacity.
4. Desulfation / Absorption: the device provides a "controlled overcharge" to recover the remaining 10-15% of the battery capacity, through the desulfation/recovery the lead-acid cells (for low or medium sulfation).
5. Battery Analysis - End Cycle Test: the device stops providing current to the battery for a short time, in order to verify whether the battery is able to retain the charge received. This test is periodically repeated during the Maintenance.
6. Maintenance: the device keeps the battery in the best charge conditions for very long periods (even months) during which your vehicle is left unused, without any possible drawback (battery overcharge, battery overheating, water and/or electrolyte loss, etc).
- BC EASY 6 LIMITED EDITION features a series of 8 protections and active guard mechanisms that make it easy to install and to use, without any risks even for users without expertise:
- No interferences the vehicle's on board electronics (control unit, ABS, GPS...)
- Protection from output lines short circuit, even for an indefinite time: no sparks!
- Protection from battery polarity inversion
- Protection from battery overcharge/overheating
- Thermal protection from overtemperature
- No need to disconnect the battery from your vehicle
- Very few gas development during the charge: no need to remove the battery plugs
- BC EASY 6 LIMITED EDITION for long term battery maintenance, provided with a power cable (2 meters long) and a battery output cable;
- STD2V waterproof battery cable with eyelets, which can be left always installed on board;
- 30AMP battery cable with clamps
- User Manual.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Autoelec users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.