CURRENT AGA APPROVED GENUINE COLEMAN TITAN TWO BURNER PROPANE COOKER WITH FOLD DOWN COVER AND BUILT IN WIND BLOCK MODEL P/N 1346896
The Coleman Triton Instastart Stove is both easy to use and clean and features a removable grate and aluminised cooking top. This impressive stove can accommodate up to one 12 inch pan and one 10 inch pan at one time. The durable design includes a wind block system and stainless steel rust-resistant burners. This stove is easy to use thanks to the fully independent adjustable burners, and includes the 3/8 hose. The PerfectFlow™ regulator provides consistent performance by producing a steady fuel stream, even in cold weather, high altitudes or when fuel is low while the PerfectHeat™ Technology delivers efficient cooking heat generated through a more complete fuel combustion process. The built-in handle on the underside of the stove is designed for increased portability and a durable design with the use of the Windblock System™ and stainless steel rust-resistant burners. Along with being easy to use this stove is also easy to clean due to the removable grate and aluminised cook-top. NOTE : This stove is for outdoor use only.
Approved and certified by the AGA and the ACCC for safe sale in Australia featuring all new safety devices and standards including over pressure cut off and anti blowback the Coleman Portable Butane cartridge stove is ready for your next outdoor adventure.
NOTE: Propane cylinder not included.
- Easy to use
- Independent fully-adjustable burners
- Built-in handle on the underside of the stove for increased stability
- Includes 3/8 hose
- Easy to clean
- Removable grate and aluminised cook-top
- Full-size form factor
- Spacious: this stove can accommodate one 10in pan and one 12in pan at the same time
- Room to store the full-size griddle accessory inside the stove (griddle sold separately)
- Durable design*
- Includes Windblock™ System and stainless steel rust-resistant burners
- Material: All metal construction
- Ignition: Instastart Ignition
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Dimensions: Approx. 34 D x 53 W x 14cm H
- BTU: 22,000 (2x 11,000)
- Runtime: Up to one hour runtime on high using a standard 16.4oz propane cylinder
- Includes: 3/8 Hose (1400mm)
*This stove is for outdoor use only
TO VIEW THE OWNERS MANUAL CLICK HERE
REMEMBER WE OFFER FREE SECURED SHIPPING WITH TRACKING ON THIS LISTING
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AUTOELEC.COM.AU PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.