CTEK PRO 25S PROFESSIONAL BATTERY CHARGER & POWER SUPPLY
Highly efficient 25A battery charger & power supply
AUSTRALIAN PLUG, AUSTRALIAN STOCK, AUSTRALIAN 2 YEAR WARRANTY BY CTEK STOCKIST
The PRO25S is an innovative, versatile and highly efficient 25A battery charger and power supply, designed around the needs of the automotive professional. Combining power & advanced technology with safety, portability and flexibility to work with any 12V vehicle battery including lithium*, the PRO25S is the perfect solution to professional battery charging, in the workshop or the showroom. *) 12V lithium batteries (LiFePO4, Li-Fe, Li-iron, LFP)
Advanced technology will ensure that a safe, fast charge is delivered to exactly meet the needs of the individual battery. The PRO25S has a dedicated lead-acid battery reconditioning programme to restore battery life & recondition flat batteries. SUPPLY mode will support the battery during diagnostic or fault finding work. It has low voltage & current ripple, so it’s safe for the battery & the vehicle’s delicate electronic systems. Fully automatic & easy to use, it’s also very simple to connect, spark proof and reverse-polarity protected to protect the user & also the battery. The PRO25S is designed to ensure easy handling in both the workshop & the showroom. Whilst it’s lightweight & portable, the rugged, impact-resistant casing means it can also handle the toughest workshop environment.
- Dedicated lithium* mode
- Compatible with batteries from 40Ah to 500Ah (30Ah to 450Ah lithium*).
- SUPPLY mode to support the battery during diagnostic or fault-finding work.
- Fully automatic and easy to use. Simple to connect, spark proof and reverse-polarity protected.
- *) 12V lithium batteries (LiFePO4, Li-Fe, Li-iron, LFP)
- Integrated safety features, so it’s safe for the battery & the vehicle.
- Built-in temperature sensor to achieve maximum charge levels
- Dedicated lead-acid reconditioning programme to restore battery life and recondition flat batteries.
- IP44 classified for outdoor use
- Lightweight & highly portable
- Tough & robust
- Input: 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz, 2.9A max
- Output: 14.4V/15.8V/13.6V, 25A max, lead-acid battery types. 13.8V/14.4V/13.3V, 25A max, LiFePO4.
- Start voltage: 2.0V
- Back current drain*: Corresponding to less than 1Ah/month
- Ambient temperature: -20˚C to +50˚C
- Battery types: 12V
- Battery capacity: 40–500Ah, lead-acid battery types. 30–450Ah, LiFePO4.
- Charge cables length: 2000 mm (DC cable)
- Mains cables length mm: 1900 mm (AC cable)
- Net weight (unit with cables): 1.8 kg
- Gross weight (unit in box): 2.2 kg
- Insulation class: IP44
- Ripple**: Less than 4%
- Brand: CTEK
- Model: PRO25S
- Input: 220240VAC, 5060Hz, 2.9A max
- Output: 14.4V/15.8V/13.6V, 25A max, lead-acid battery types.
- 13.8V/14.4V/13.3V, 25A max, LiFePO4
- Start Voltage: 2.0V
- Back Current Drain: Corresponding to less than 1Ah/month
- Ambient Temperature: -20C to +50C
- Battery Types: 12V:, WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM, EFB, GEL, LiFePO4
- Battery Capacity: 40500Ah, lead-acid battery types. 30450Ah, LiFePO4
- Insulation Class: IP44
- Charge Cables Length: 2000 mm (DC cable)
- Mains Cables Length: 1900 mm (AC cable)
- Ripple: Less than 4%
- Warranty: 2 Years
IN THE BOX
- 1 x CTEK PRO25S Battery Charger
- User Manual is accessible online
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Carton Weight: 2.1kg
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 235 x 130 x 65mm
- Product Weight: 1.8kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AUTOELEC.COM.AU PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.