BRAND NEW ENERDRIVE ePRO FUSED BATTERY MONITOR SYSTEM KIT MODEL P/N EN55050
The ePRO PLUS is the latest generation of highly advanced battery monitors. The ePRO PLUS consists of an intelligent shunt , remote control display unit and connection cable . The shunt has a Grid Optimized footprint for perfect integration other Enderdrive DC Modular products.
This advanced battery monitor not only shows the true state of charge of your battery system. It also offers a large amount of additional features to optimally supervise your battery system and control external equipment. The ePRO PLUS is compatible with lead based and Lithium batteries (LiFePO4).
The ePRO PLUS can monitor up to three battery banks. The inputs for battery bank 2 and 3 can also be configured for other purposes, like mid-point voltage measurement, keyswitch input, setup lock or backlight control. The ePRO PLUS battery monitor can measure DC currents up to 600Amps (500Amp continuous) and voltages up to 70Vdc. So any lead- or lithium based battery from 12V up to 48V can be monitored.
The installation time is minimal, requiring only one supply wire to the intelligent shunt base and a single ‘QuickLink’ cable between the shunt base and the control/display unit (CDU). Additionally, the battery minus cable must be interrupted in order to insert the shunt into the high current circuit. The fused supply wire and the QuickLink cable are both included in the package, avoiding the need for a separate connection kit.
- Read your battery bank like a fuel gauge
- Provides critical information about the status of your battery bank
- Displays voltage, current, consumed amp hours and remaining battery capacity
- Supports up to three battery banks (12V, 24V and 48V)
- Auto sensing battery voltage inputs
- Large back lit LCD Display
- Quick nut mounting construction
- Programmable alarm
- Shunt selection capability enables flexible system integration
- Splash proof front panel
- 600 Amp shunt ( 500 continuous ) included E and e-mark certified
- 1x Enerdrive ePRO Battery Monitor display and control unit ( CDU )
- 600 Amp shunt ( 500 continuous ) Shunt with status indicator
- Shunt to CDU connection cable
- Fused supply cable
- 6x Rubber port covers
- Installation guide
- Owner's manual
REMEMBER WE OFFER SECURED SHIPPING WITH TRACKING ON THIS ITEM
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Type||Automotive Interior Accessories|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Autoelec users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.