JUICE 450A AMP CAR 4X4 4WD BATTERY JUMP START STARTER CABLES LEAD NEW
FAST & SECURE SHIPPING * WATCH THE VIDEO HERE
Make 4 payments of $6.12 over 8 weeks and get it now!
JUICE 12/24 VOLT "ULTIMATE POWER" 450 AMP RATED (PEAK) 225 AMP (CONTINUOUS) BATTERY BOOSTER CABLES / JUMPER LEADS WITH SURGE PROTECTION P/N BC0880PQDI ALL IN A HANDY CARRY BAG.
Whether it’s your vehicle or you are being the good Samaritan, jump starting a battery is never a pleasant task. The most difficult and potentially dangerous part of the job is securely attaching the booster cable clamps to the battery posts. Hopkins’ new patent pending Cinch-Lock™ Technology delivers unmatched ease of use and clamping security. Cinch-Lock™ clamps are 400% easier to open and close and provide 150% more clamping force, making a secure attachment both effortless and safe. To achieve a successful jump start it’s important to maximize the amps traveling through to the dead battery. Juice booster cables deliver up to 25% more amps than the competition. Juice booster cables include a full line of high quality cables, featuring Cinch-Lock™ clamps.
FEATURES of the "SAFEGUARD" P/N BC0880PQDI
- 150% more power than 6 gauge cables
- Patent Pending Cinch-Lock™ Technology for safer and easier jump starts
- Color-coded heavy-duty tangle free cables
- Ideal for Medium to Large size cars and mid size trucks and suvs
- Will work for front to front and side to side vehicle jump-starts Cinch-Lock™ Technology clamps with quick-release button
- Will work with top and side mount posts
- Zinc plated steel clamps with positive clamp glow in the dark (+) symbol
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Bonus terminal cleaning tool
- Bonus storage bag
SPECIFICATIONS of the "SAFEGUARD" P/N BC0880PQDI
- Length 16 Feet ( 4.9 m) / 6 Gauge
- 180 Strands x .32mm of 68% aluminum & 32% copper cable
- Outer Diameter 10.0mm
NOTE: We advertise these leads as JUMP START leads to which the leads will handle 450 amps for periods up to 30 seconds ( such as when cranking the vehicle's engine over ) . The box shows the 225 amp on it , this is a CONTINUOUS RATING , which these are also fine for in applications such as connecting up for extended periods such as winching and drawing up to 225 amps for extended periods .
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Autoelec users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.