GENUINE CTEK 12 VOLT 70 AMP & 24 VOLT 35 AMP BATTERY CHARGER WITH 8 STEP MODES MODEL P/N MXTS70
*NOTE THIS IS 100% AUSTRALIAN STOCK ( NOT GREY IMPORT )WITH AUSTRALIAN WARRANTY
CTEK, The CTEK MXTS 70, is a professional charger with the ability to fast and effectively charge both 12V and 24V lead‐acid batteries. One of the most powerful battery chargers CTEK has ever created, the Multi XTS 70 provides professional users with the ability to offer and swiftly undertake charging and maintenance services on even the most demanding of batteries.
The MXTS 70 is a fully automatic charger that features different displays showing the status of charging, charge voltage, current, charge time (h) and energy indication (Ah) for battery condition control and delivers selectable 70A/12V or 35A/24V to batteries. To maximise the performance of lead‐acid batteries the MXTS 70 determines accurate readings of a battery’s charge and ensures the appropriate action is taken to increase its lifespan. Amongst traditional charging, its patented 8‐step charging system removes any sulphure that that accumulated on the batteries plates through use and natural discharge and can even revive seemingly dead batteries with its patented Recond mode which corrects the acid stratification that occurs within deeply discharged batteries.
The advanced electronics of the MXTS 70 also ensures a very clean voltage and current guaranteeing no disturbance of ECU and other sensitive electrical systems and therefore, can also act as a secure and ‘clean’ power source during diagnostic and programming work ‐ ideal for modern vehicles especially where huge amperage is required to maintain the condition and state of the battery.
With its patented charging process, the Smart charger ensures constant control over charge levels, is safe and simple to use, can be left attached to any battery indefinitely and can also act as a secure 12V or 24V power source when the battery is disconnected from the vehicle.
The CTEK system maintains optimum charge levels to extend battery life and, most importantly, ensure that vehicles are able to start first time. With each product foolproof to connect, spark proof and reverse‐polarity protected, there is no need to regularly connect and disconnect batteries. The charger is IP 20 classified, housed in heavy duty aluminium for rough environments.
The CTEK MXTS 70 requires no specialist knowledge for use, comes with a two year warranty.
• Selectable modes for optimal battery size adaptation
• Selectable charge algorithm for best flexibility
• Selectable power supply mode for constant voltage output of 13.6V (max 70A) or 27.2V (max 35A)
• Patented desulphation function
• Reconditioning function to restore stratified and deeply discharged batteries
• Unique float/pulse maintenance charging
• Diagnostic features to determine if a battery can receive and retain a charge
• Temperature sensor for optimised charging at all times
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE: Max 15,8V/31,6V
- CHARGING CURRENT: 70A
- RIPPLE: <4%
- AMBIENT TEMPERATURE: -20°C to +50°C
- COOLING: Fan
- CHARGER TYPE: 8 step, fully automatic, charging cycle with adjustable parameters
- BATTERIES: All types of 12V/24V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- BATTERY SIZE: 12V:40-1500Ah, 24V: 20-750Ah
- DIMENSIONS: (L X W X H) 332x178x80mm
- INSULATION: IP 20
- WEIGHT: 3.6kg (without charger cable)
REMEMBER WE OFFER FREE SECURED SHIPPING WITH TRACKING ON THIS LISTING
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AUTOELEC users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.