GENUINE POWER SHIELD VOLTGUARD AVR WITH 3 OUTLETS MODEL P/N PSVG1500
The PowerShield VoltGuard AVR will automatically maintain a constant safe voltage level to protect electronics from brownouts and over voltages.This cost effective compact device will provide a constantly regulated output voltage ensuring that your electronic equipment is always receiving voltage within an acceptable range.Furthermore, this VoltGuard also has included as standard, over voltage and under voltage protection which will turn off the supply to your equipment when the utility voltage moves out of the safe range*. The VoltGuard also provides surge protection to protect against transients.
The VoltGuard will provide stable power to connected devices by boosting and bucking the input power*.
- Very wide input voltage range
- Excellent output voltage stability
- Includes surge and spike suppression
- Extremely fast response
- Provides over-voltage & under-voltage protection
- Provides over-temperature and overload protection
- Stylish enclosure with Australian outlet sockets
- Capacity: 1500VA / 750W
- Input Voltage: 230VAC
- Voltage Range: 184 - 284 VAC
- Frequency Range: 50Hz
- Output Voltage Regulation: ±10% (below for exact details)
- Australian Outlets: 3
- Boost & Buck LED: Yellow
- Normal LED: Green
- Over/Under Voltage LED: Red
- Physical Dimensions (D x W x H):(180 x 95 x 119)mm
- Net Weight: 1.96Kg
- Environment Operation Humidity:0 - 90% RH @ 0 - 40 C (non-condensing)
- Noise Level: Less than 5db
- Voltages How the VoltGuard reacts
- Below 184V: AVR will turn off to protect your equipment
- 184V – 215V: AVR will boost voltage to 220 – 244
- 216V – 264V (±10%): AVR allows voltage to pass through as is
- 265V – 284V: AVR will buck the voltage down to 235 – 258
- 285V and above : AVR will turn off to protect your equipment
REMEMBER WE OFFER FREE SECURED SHIPPING WITH TRACKING ON THIS LISTING
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AUTOELEC users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.