GENUINE POWERSONIC 20AH (AMP HOUR) AGM ( ABSORBED GLASS MAT ) SLA ( SEALED LEAD ACID ) DEEP MODEL P/N NPC20-12 WITH FULL MANUFACTURER NATIONWIDE 12 MONTH WARRANTY.
This is an ideal upgrade for a 17* amp hour or 18* amp hour battery with the feature of between 10-15% extra capacity. *Note: Always check the dimensions and terminals in the description to be sure this will replace the battery you aleady have .
As we sell dozens of these each week and shipments are consistently arriving , you can be assured that you are always receiving fresh stock
Always improving their batteries Powersonic are at the forefront of battery technology , only trusted well known brands will keep reinvesting in their products to bring you the end user the best batteries on the market.
The latest technology has gone into this battery and has been developed and engineered to meet the rigorous demands of Australian conditions with extra heavy duty construction for vibration in jetski's and atv's.These rechargeable batteries are lead-lead dioxide systems. The dilute sulfuric acid electrolyte is absorbed by separators and thus immobilized. Should the battery be accidentally overcharged producing hydrogen and oxygen, Special one-way valves allow the gases to escape thus avoiding excessive pressure build-up. Otherwise, the battery is completely sealed and is, therefore, maintenance-free, leak proof and usable in any position.
- Maintenance-Free, Non-Spillable - Proven VRLA technology guarantees safe operation without maintenance and ‘nonrestricted article’ ( road use ) status for transportation also approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A. and C.A.B. certified
- Low Self-Discharge - Lead-calcium alloy grids and use of high purity lead account for superior shelf-life characteristics permitting storage for extended periods of time.
- Special additives in the paste ensure superior performance in deep discharge situations , Oversize negative plates with a specialized paste formulation
- Designed-In Reliability - Cutting-edge manufacturing and process control combined with meticulous quality assurance procedures guarantee consistent and dependable performance.
- Absorbent Glass Mat(AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding.
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover (UL94-HB)
- Not restricted for air transport-comp lies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67.
- UL-recognized component.
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in can be mounted in any orientation.
- Computer designed lead, calcium tin alloy grid for high power density.
- True deep cycle performance long service life, float or cyclic applications.
- Power/volume ratio yielding unrivaled energy density
- Maintenance-free operation.
- U.L. recognized under file number MH 20845
- Weight 6.9 kg
- Dimensions 182 x 77 x 167 mm
NOTE: We always recommend charging these batteries before installation as to make sure they are at their maximum capacity before installation.
TO VIEW THE DATA SHEET CLICK HERE
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AUTOELEC users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.