Recreational Power Guide - Batteries & Charging
Second edition Printed - 96 pages
This publication aims to give you the basic information required for:
- Installing Dual Battery Systems
- Choosing & Sizing Batteries
- Charging (including DC to DC)
- Circuit Protection and Cable Sizing
- Running Fridges from Batteries
- Understanding How Batteries Work
- Designing a Power System
This book aims to answer all of the common battery & charging questions you will ask yourself when you are fitting out your 4WD, camper, caravan or boat with extra power.
We take an in-depth look at how to measure the loads in the system and how to manage your power so that you can maximize your time in the great outdoors.
176mm x 230mm
Amazon Kindle version available here.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Autoelec users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.