Sinergex Nitro 6000 12V 2/6 AMP Smart Multi Battery Charger
FAST SECURE SHIPPING *AUTHORISED SINERGEX DEALER
Make 4 payments of $19.88 over 8 weeks and get it now!
SINERGEX NITRO 6000 DIGITAL AUTOMATIC 12 VOLT 6 AMP 4 STAGE BATTERY CHARGER WITH AUTOMATIC 24 HOUR CHARGE MODE RESET
Using microprocessors, the Nitro™ 6000 will assess the condition of your battery and then provide the optimum in 4 stages. The Nitro has the ability to recover severely discharged batteries with Soft Start Technology. During this charging stage, the Nitro will deliver a soft charge or reduce current charge until the battery's voltage reaches 12 volts. The charging stages, Bulk Absorption, and Float will then follow.
The Nitro 6000 incorporates voltage and temperature sensors which measure the temperature and voltage at the battery terminals and automatically adjusts the voltage for an optimum charge.
The Nitro 6000's Touch Button front panel allows you to control the charger at the touch of a finger. Simply select the type of battery being charged with its voltage, and the Nitro will do the rest. The user panel also features easy-to-read LED status indicators so you know when your battery is charged.
- Suitable for Charging Lead Acid, AGM and Maintenance Free Batteries
- 4 Stage Charging – Soft Start, Bulk, Absorption and Float (Maintenance)
- Quick Connect DC Clamps and O-Ring Connectors
- IP65 Waterproof Construction
- Anti-Spark Technology
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Temperature Compensation
- Ultra Compact Design
- Simple One Touch Button Control
- Input Voltage : 220 - 240 VAC
- Input Frequency : 50 Hz.
- Nominal Output Voltage : 14.4 V DC (MAX. 15.4 VDC For Deep Cycle)
- Output Current : 6.0 AMPS DC Max
- Charge Algorithm : Soft Start. Bulk, Absorption, Float (Extend mode)
- Efficiency : 75%
- Operating Temperature : -20°C to + 45°C Auto Compensation
- Suitable Battery Types : STD Lead Acid/Deep Cycle
- Short Circuit Protection : Yes
- Reverse Polarity Protection : Yes
- Battery Over Voltage Protection : Yes
- Charger Over Heat Protection : Yes
- IP Rating : IP20
- Dimensions : 210 x 90 x 50 mm
- Weight : 0.75 KGS / 1.71 LBS
REMEMBER WE OFFER SECURED SHIPPING WITH TRACKING ON THIS LISTING
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Autoelec users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.