UNIDEN 500 CHANNEL PROGRAMMABLE SCANNER WITH ALPHA SCANNING MODEL P/N UBCD126AT
This is Australian stock with full nationwide Uniden 3 year warranty.
NOTE: In some areas Police and Fire use Analogue , Digital , and Encrypted Digital frequencies, This unit is analogue only and NOT Encrypted Digital , you need to check in your local area what service is using what frequency to assist you in making the right purchasing choice of a scanner.
Offering the exciting “Close Callâ„¢ RF Capture Technology” this scanner automatically ‘listens’ for any nearby or ‘close’ transmissions and once they occur the scanner immediately tunes in to this frequency which is ideal for use at events or locations when the transmission is unknown.Frequency ranges received are 25-88, 108-174, 225-550 and 806-960 MHz. Chain searching allows you to search all locations in a chain of frequency bands and select the number of banks you wish to search.
The UBC126AT also has Pre-Programmed Service Search* which automatically detects analogue Police, Marine, Ambulance, Racing, Aircraft, UHF CB, Fire, Railroad and AM CB channels.
This scanner is also PC Programmable so that you have the option of connecting your scanner to your PC through the USB cable to program channels or set any setting. This requires USB drivers (Win7/XP) and programming software. Click on the Download link icon on this page.
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- 500 Analogue Channels
- 9 Bands
- Compact Design
- Frequency Range: 25-88 MHz, 108-174 MHz, 225-520 MHz, 806-960 MHz
- Close Callâ„¢ RF Capture Technology
- Channel Scanning:
– Memory Channel Scan
– Alpha Tagging
– Duplicate Channel Alert
- Backlit LCD Display
- Key Touch Tone
- Frequency Searching:
- – Program Search
- – Chain Search
- – Direct Entry Search
- Pre-Programmed Service Search*:
- - Analogue Police
- - Marine
- - AM CB
- - Ambulance
- - Racing
- - Aircraft
- - UHF CB
- - Fire
- - Railroad
- – Frequency Skip
- Memory Back Up
- Low Battery Alert
- Operating Temperature: -20Â°C to +60Â°C
- Power Requirements:
– 2x AA Rechargeable Ni-MH Batteries (2.4V DC)
– 2x AA Alkaline Batteries (3.0V DC)
– Connect to AC Adaptor, DC Adaptor or PC with USB cable (5.0V DC 500mA)
- LCD Display: 64 X 128 Full Dot Matrix LCD with orange-colour backlight.
- Internal Speaker: 24ohm, 32mm diameter, Dynamic Type, 0.8W Max.
- Audio Output Power:- Internal Speaker – 360mW nominal (24ohm)- Headphone (L-ch) 4mW nominal (32ohm)
- Antenna: 50 ohms (Impedance)
- Size (mm): 67 (W) x 32.7 (D) x 115 (H)
- Weight: 175g (without antenna and battery)
- 1x Antenna
- 1x DC (Cigarette Lead) Adaptor
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x AC Adaptor
- 2x NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
- 1x Belt Clip
- 1x Wrist Strap
TO VIEW THE OWNERS MANUAL CLICK HERE
REMEMBER WE OFFER SECURED SHIPPING WITH TRACKING ON THIS LISTING
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AUTOELEC.COM.AU PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.