GENUINE UNIDEN UH8010S 5 WATT 80 CHANNEL COMPACT UHF RADIO + GME AE4012K120 STAINLESS STEEL ANTENNA
* NOTE : On some occasions these radios may not be shipped in their original packaging , this is because of stock supply issues and we may have to remove this from a package that has other items included but not offered in this listing , these are all still 100% brand new and with full manufacturer warranty , and are still carefully packaged for transportation.
The UH8010S is the ultimate in compact UHF communications and built for rugged Australian and New Zealand conditions makes it ideal for the truck drivers, 4WD Drivers and Caravan Drivers. Uniden's reliability and experience in UHF makes this unit ideal for the professional who needs to keep in touch with the outside world. The UH8010S + Antenna offers the finest components, engineering and styling, just what you would expect from Uniden and GME.
The latest innovation added to the Uniden UHF range, Master Scan™ technology, is designed to ensure minimal disruptions for continuous communication. This premium feature also has Dynamic Switching, which lets users retain constant communication by changing over to unused channels. This network scan function searches for other radios that share the same CTCSS or DCS tone. When the radio detects a signal with no code or an incorrect code, it switches to an unused channel when transmitting. By scanning only group channels, radios in the network will be able to detect and receive group transmissions, offering continuous communication without interruption.
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- 80 Narrowband Channels
- Mini Compact Size
- Large LCD Display & Flip LCD Feature
- 7 Colour LCD / Backlit Options
- Built-In AVS Circuitry
- 5 Watt Transmission Power
- Signal Strength and RF Power (S/RF) Meter
- Instant Channel Programming and Recall
- Open / Group Scan
- Monitor On/Off Function
- Duplex Capabilities
- Key Beep On/Off Function
- Rotary Channel Select Knob
- Busy Channel Lock-out Function
- Roger Beep Function On/Off
- Call Tones
- Auto Squelch
- Volume Control
- Ignition Controlled Power On/Off
- External Speaker Jack
TO VIEW THE SPECIFICATIONS CLICK HERE NOTE THE ANTENNA IN THE SPECIFICATIONS IS NOT THE ONE OFFERED IN THIS LISTING SEE BELOW FOR THE INCLUDED ANTENNA AND IT'S SPECIFICATIONS
- 1 x UH8010S Radio
- 1 x Heavy Duty Microphone
- 1 x Microphone Hanger
- 1 x DC Power Cord
- 1 x Owner's Manual
GENUINE GME AE4012K120 ANTENNA WITH ELEVATED FEED ( GROUND PLANE INDEPENDENT ) BASE*
NOTE: This antenna is best suited to a mudguard or mirror mount because of the reduced length of coaxial cable ( 2 metres) meaning that there is far less to "wind up" and try and hide somewhere out of sight
Can be used for mudguard or mirror mounting with the appropriate bracket ( see sellers other items ) the AE4012K120 antenna has a stainless steel whip with high quality elevated feed, 2.0m of commercial grade RG58 low loss coaxial cable. Fitted to the 2.0 metres of low loss cable is a RG58 connector , this is a very small plug that allows you to only need to drill a small hole to pass the cable through the vehicle when necessary , also INCLUDED is a RG58 to UHF adapter plug , you simply screw this on and this will then fit straight into the back of your uhf radio , there is NO NEED for soldering or crimping of plugs. Suitable for all Uniden, GME, Icom, Oricom and Vertex UHF CB radios.
All antennas require a ground plane to operate effectively. With UHF radio Ground Plane is of utmost importance - The first 3 diagrams show how the signal is transmitted when the antenna is mounted in various locations with a 'Non Ground Plane' (NGP) antenna .
The last diagram shows how a 'Ground Independent' ( As offered in this listing, GI) antenna giving maximum signal performance wherever the antenna is mounted.
Also note in the first 3 diagrams how the signal is polarised and not an even 360deg when the incorrect antennae is used which again reduces the range of the system and makes it very directional.
- Ground plane independent.
- 6.6 dbi of gain. ( 4.5DB gain Equivalent to 6.6DBi ).
- Antenna Overall Length is 860mm ( 0.86 metres).
- 2.0m of commercial grade RG58 low loss coaxial cable
- RG58 plug ( fitted ).
- RG58 to UHF adapter plug.
REMEMBER WE OFFER SECURED SHIPPING WITH TRACKING ON THIS LISTING
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AUTOELEC.COM.AU PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.