Projecta 80W Watt Polycrystalline Solar Panel Battery Charger Caravan 12V Volt
FAST SECURE SHIPPING * AUTHORISED PROJECTA DEALER
Make 4 payments of $41.59 over 8 weeks and get it now!
GENUINE PROJECTA 12V 80W FIXED SOLAR PANEL BRAND NEW IN SEALED BOX WITH FULL NATIONWIDE WARRANTY MODEL P/N SPP80
Projecta Polycrystalline solar panels are a powerful and compact solar panel solution. Manufactured from solar cells that are cast from silicon, Projecta Polycrystalline solar panels are more efficient at producing power than an amorphorus panel which means that in spite of its small size, it produces a greater power output than conventional solar panels.
Projecta Polycrystalline solar panels feature a heavy duty, corrosion resistant frame that is contructed to withstand wind speeds in excess of 130km/h in typical ground mounted applications.
Projecta Polycrystalline solar panels utilise a clear anodised design and the inner corner connection has a strong mechanical resistance to the weather.
- Sealed junction box: Protects against external elements and includes connection terminals
- Tempered low iron glass: Provides better impact resistance and improved light transmission
- Heavy duty frame: Superior strength and durability
- TYPE : Polycrystalline
- RATED POWER: 80W
- OPEN CIRCUIT: 21W
- SHORT CIRCUIT CURRENT: 5.04A
- PEAK POWER VOLTAGE: 17.5V
- PEAK POWER CURRENT: 4.58A
- TEST CONDITIONS: 1000W/m2, 25°C
- BATTERY CHARGE TIMES : AUTOMOTIVE 250–900CCA
- : MARINE 350–1000MCA
- : DEEP CYCLE 30–140Ah
- CHARGING TIME : 7–35 hours
TO VIEW THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL
What is the performance of your solar panel dependent on?
The first factor influencing how much electrical energy you will generate is the size (otherwise known as rated power) of your solar panel. A larger panel ( more watts ) will produce more electrical energy (just as a bigger car engine has more grunt).But if we move past the obvious impact of size, the amount of energy your solar cells produce depends on how much fuel they are fed (just as the amount of energy a car engine will produce depends on how much petrol you pump into it via your foot on the throttle). In the case of solar cells, their fuel is the sun.
The amount of sun your solar cells are exposed to (and hence how much energy they will generate) depends upon:
- The of your installation (which you always try to optimise but depends on the situation)
- Whether there are shadows cast over your panel (due to trees, buildings etc)
- The number of daylight hours (governed by where you are located in Australia)
- The intensity of the sunlight (governed by where you are located in Australia )
- The number of hours of full sun vs cloudy days (governed by the weather)
If we exclude the first two factors, which you have a degree of control over, your location in Australia is the primary variable dictating how much energy your panel will produce. Hence, say a 100 watt system in Melbourne will typically not produce as much electrical energy over the year as the same system in Alice Springs.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Autoelec users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.